Monday, January 26, 2009

Thing #20 - Web 2.0 award sites

This, too, was very overwhelmng to me. There are just too many different places to go and things to do on the web. I poked through a few but spent the most time on LuLu which I thoroughly enjoyed. They have all kinds of different little treats there plus the ability to publish your own book. Even a yearbook!! There are templates, choices of backgrounds, etc. for photo albums and so much more. I'll definitely be back there and to other sites like it. I'm grateful for something to easily "discover" but my head swims with all the possibilities. I also like one of the free wiki sites (wikispaces) but it was too complicated for me to take the time to figure out right now. I'm sure that is where I will go when I'm ready to do a book review wiki. Also, I read someone elses comment and they mentioned a site called "Pandora" - being the curious person that I am I just might have to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment