Saturday, January 10, 2009

No - I'm going to be stubborn

Frustration abounds!  I need to kick Bloglines into next week but since I can't I guess I will just give up for tonight.  I just don't understand why it won't work for me.  I put the Nebraska Learns 2.0 feed on (I think) but I've tried and tried and tried and tried to put on "fellow learners" and it just doesn't work right for me.  

When I try to post feeds to the World Herald and/or the Lincoln Journal Star, Blogline tells me they don't have RSS feeds although I clearly know they do.  Maybe this all because they won't send me a confirmation.  I really don't want to try anything else because I've wasted so much time on Bloglines.  I tried to download IBlog but that appeared even more confusing to me.  I'm sad that this won't work for me.  

I think I'm going to try to move on to #7 although I feel like I'm cheating but if they won't respond to me for two days then I will be stuck completely if I don't move on.  Allana - if you are out there - can you help?? I'm down-in-the-mouth here cuz I can't get anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment