Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thing #12 - Wonderful!!

I love LibraryThing. I have some various lists of my own that I scribble here and there so I can remember what books I read and what they were about in case some of the middle schoolers ask. I can never get all my lists together and this is perfect!! I can list every book from the middle school that I've read and put a review on it. I can even have some of the kids review them also. I have to check further into this later.

Right now I just found out that my afternoons will be taken for the next eight days so I'm going to have to struggle to get through everything. I'm also printing information out so that I can remember what to go back to and why I liked them so well or what I thought I would do with them. Of course, I have this Blog also that will remind me.

I made one of those Viko voice things and sent it to my kids. That was pretty fun!!

Hey, I figured out how to spellcheck on here also so I might not make so many mistakes with my "sticking" keyboard.

I also need to try to add my link to my LibraryThing:

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/dmcdnut

No comments:

Post a Comment